How Can MediaCentric™ Help You with CAD?
- Review of existing CAD drawings to ensure proper;
- engineering, and
- Creation of new CAD drawings from;
- engineering, through to
- Wholesale subcontracted assistance with integrating CAD models, components, and figures.
How Can The MediaCentric™ Help Desk Help You?
- Hours of Operation 8am—6pm PST M-F. Extended Coverage Available.
- Help Desk Operator: Live initial call within 5 minutes. Up to 1 hour response to start working the case.
- Device specialist : Instant upon transfer, or no more than 2 hours
- Onsite Technician: Available as soon as 4 hours, no more than 48 hours (pending on contract agreement)
- MediaCentric™ uses Salesforce Cases and Metrics for tracking Help Desk Cases. Detailed Reporting and Metrics Available.
- Extended coverage available for emergency support and after hours coverage.
- MediaCentric’s Help Desk expertise includes control systems, switchers, audio DSP’s, room integration, videoconferencing endpoints, gatekeepers, gateways, MCU’s, firewall traversal, VC management systems and networking products.
Below are just some of the manufacturer products and solutions that MediaCentric’s HelpDesk is certified and trained in providing support
Our programmers will develop, test and implement software for A/V control systems per specifications and intent of usage. Our techs are certified in:
We are always identifying new programming techniques to reduce development time while maintaining high quality programming.
A seasoned expert in the area of video conferencing, MediaCentric™ offers services in a collection of technologies that integrate video with audio, data, or both, to convey communication and collaboration in real-time over distance, for meetings between dispersed sites. With network infrastructure certifications in Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and Radvision, in addition to multiple years of experience, MediaCentric™ is highly adept with several generations of products and deployments in the video conferencing space. In addition, MediaCentric™ holds Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, Vidyo, Sony, and multiple other codec certifications, in order to meet the needs of your video conferencing system.
*MediaCentric™ is not a reseller.
With over 150 years of combined AV/IT experience and knowledge, MediaCentric™ is a trusted industry resource and integrator partner. MediaCentric™ has grown through the years with the industry, gathering experience and certifications in various control systems including Crestron, AMX, Utelogy and Extron. In addition to control systems, MediaCentric™ engineers are well versed and certified in several audio DSP platforms including Biamp, Polycom, QSys, Extron, and ClearOne.
A “best of class” independent professional services provider, MediaCentric™ offers technical expertise in video walls, maintaining certifications from industry leading manufacturer products such as Christie MicroTiles, Jupiter Systems PixelNet, and Fusion Catalyst and Planar Clarity Matrix.
MediaCentric’s expertise includes a wide array of products, solutions, and applications, including, but not limited to:
- Christie, Digital Projection, InFocus, NEC, Pioneer, Samsung, and Sony, as well as dozens of other display manufacturers for projectors, plasmas, LCD’s, and LED products.
- Da-Lite, Draper, and Stewart screens and lifts, including rough and finish work in drop ceilings.
- Commissioning of system components, including video switchers, audio DSP’s and VTC codecs.
- Installation of field devices such as ceiling/surface mounted speakers, microphones and cameras.
- Cable pulls, terminations, wire looming, rack fabrication, and wiring.
- Structural installation and fabrication capabilities to install products suspended from any type of ceiling, or on any wall.
- Ability to perform minor carpentry and millwork modifications, depending on size and scope.
- Light fabrication as needed for special installations.
New technology can be intimidating to use and interact with in the beginning. We can give your end users the training they need to feel comfortable using their new AV system.
Even the best tuned machine will eventually break down or have issues if not properly maintained and/or not commissioned right during installation. We can diagnose issues to get your meeting space back in working order at various levels of complexity. We can represent you in the most professional manner and deal directly with your customers on your behalf.
Network infrastructure that drives video conference has become somewhat of a niche. Our engineers have years of experience deploying Cisco and Polycom Telepresence.